Wednesday 10 October 2007

Finally

We thought it time to join the blogging ranks, especially as we're going to be flying the cold raggedy shores of GB for the sun, sea and surf of Australia for a couple of months. Now we can keep you up to date with our happenings down under, race results, training regimes and exploits as we avoid the daily grind. And stats for Tom of course!

As a little note I'd thought I'd let you know that I went mountain biking at Cwm Carn in Wales today. The weather was glorious sunshine and I finally realised that Autumn has arrived as I climbed through the oranges and reds that illuminated the Welsh valleys. Beautiful.

I left the heart rate monitor at home but did laugh when Pete reached the dizzying HR of 194. Great to see the coach rip it up firstly off the small drop off and secondly, after two great jumps, he lept off the medium one showing his new found skills. Very impressive. We had a quality ride and it was great not to be looking at times, heart rates or worrying about painting the house. Good times although my knees scream otherwise;-).

Right as it's silly o'clock I'm keeping this first post short and sweet as my bed is calling.

No comments: