Monday 22 October 2007

One Day and Counting

As the weather takes a turn for the chilly we can't wait to flee these shores for the sunshine of Australia. In fact this time tomorrow we will be aboard the mobile cinema creating news ways in which to sleep in an 'armchair'. Both of us are super busy so I will keep this short. I still can't believe we are going tomorrow.

We'll miss you all and be thinking of you as we cruise along the roads in the heat, run through the national parks and swim in the outdoor olympic sized pool just down the road. I guess there's always those lush white beaches to hang out on if we get bored;-). Hopefully my man flu will pass soon as right now I feel awful. Any ideas I had of training yesterday or today went straight down the plug hole. I guess I'll have to wait until we touch down in Sydney.

Both of us will have our computers so feel free to drop us line and let us in the know with what you're up to over the coming months. Right I'd better go and start packing. Keep smiling and we'll see you at christmas you dingos.

3 comments:

H said...

Can't wait to read all about it you two, and just sooooooo god damn envious, make sure you take loads of pix and if you get a chance send us some sunshine in a jar will ya!!! Safe journey, have loads of fun, see you both when you get back. xxx

Custom Made said...

blogging....wow! I hope theres gonna be some good stories and its not all going to be about jogging.....are you flipping about in your white flip flops yet?

Ozzer said...

H the sun is great ta. Running is good although since we arrived in Brisbane the humidity is much greater.
Hope is well with you statto. Any break through on the injury?

Anna B - naturally I am pimping around in my white flips flops. I have also fallen victimn to the Volcom marketing strategy. I now a have white wallet.

Ozzer